Re: replacing SVGException with new style Web IDL exceptions

(2012/04/10 10:42), Cameron McCormack wrote:
> I very much doubt anyone is relying on the specific code values or their
> being SVGException objects here.

I like the proposal since it makes SVG less special. Is there any way to
confirm these types/properties/values are not widely used? I did a bit
of searching and haven't found any uses in the wild (except some test
code I wrote) but I wonder if anyone else has a better way of gauging
its use?