Re: font formats and SVG2

I'm with the "Keep it" fraction. Especially the ability to access every
single font property in the Javascript DOM is extremely tempting; not
for long texts or even books, but for something, that could be called
"multimedia font". Such a font could, e.g., interact with the user at
runtime, which is almost impossible with OpenType (apart from
manipulating OTF features).

Cheers,
Manuel