RE: [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] RE: SVG masks and luminance calculations

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:02:53 -0800
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>, Dirk Schulze <vbs85@gmx.de>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
Alternatively, you can find the complete spec here: http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/pdf_reference_1-7.pdf
Page 523 has the formula for luminance..