Re: [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] RE: SVG masks and luminance calculations

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:59:25 +0100
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
CC: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>, Dirk Schulze <vbs85@gmx.de>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
On Friday, February 4, 2011, 6:46:01 PM, Rik wrote:

RC> Assuming you're talking about luminosity masks, the formula for
RC> calculating them is defined in the PDF spec.
RC> I've attached the relevant pages to this mail. (Page 523 has the actual math.)

The original email was rejected because the attachment was too large.

The original attachment can be found at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2011Feb/att-0009/Pages_from_pdf_reference_1-7.pdf

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG