Re: <switch>

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:56:55 +1200
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
CC: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
On 24/06/11 12:01 AM, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> I'm wondering what good is the <switch> element if it doesn't seem to
> read the requiredFeatures attribute from unknown elements.

To follow up on this, we discussed this issue at the Seattle F2F.

http://www.w3.org/2011/07/27-svg-minutes.html#item08

We decided that <switch> will take note of requiredFeatures="" etc.
attributes on unknown elements, and we raised an issue to track this for
SVG 2.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2422