Re: SVG Feature Request: Toggle text selection sensitivity

Thanks for that Cameron.

Killing all the pointer events on the text, as I said in the other
email, solves my specific problem.

I'm not sure that it isn't still an issue, pointer-events='none' kills
all events on the text, So you pretty much get text selection, or
nothing depending closely upon how it is implemented.

--
Cheers!
Rick

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?