RE: Minutes, 21 Oct 2010 SVG WG telcon

From: Anthony Grasso <Anthony.Grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:44:53 +0000
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>

> Update on test suite status page
>
>    AG: I generated one the other day - can't remember exactly
>
>    ED: Can you do another run?
>
>    AG: Yes
>    ... will do that at the end of the telcon

This has now been done. Both test suite status report and implementation query have been updated.

Cheers,

Anthony
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.