Re: <animateMotion> specification clarification

Am 12.10.2010 um 09:23 schrieb Alex Danilo:

> Hi Niko & Shane,
>
> 	Now I see the difference, child relationships.
>
> 	Anyway see inline:

Hehe, now that was stupid, I should have had my coffee before
mailing :-)
But I'm still questioning wheter it's valid as SVGSVGElement is not
SVGTransformable, but only SVGLocatable.
So shall it be possible to apply transforms to SVG using SMIL
animations, but not through <svg transform=".."

Cheers,
Niko