[SVG1.1F2 LC] mainly previous open issues...

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:46:57 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello www-svg,

first a comment of minor importance about the acknowledgments:
If I am mentioned in the list, the spelling is wrong
(the same in the errata):
'Olaf Hoffman' -> 'Olaf Hoffmann'

Then I wanted to put some older issues on the list,
because I assume, they can be relevant for the second
edition as well:

1.:
17.3.2 SVG fragment identifiers
Is it ok to have the same  SVGViewAttribute twice in the one view?
If yes, how is this interpreted?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010May/0026.html

2:
view and animation values lists - where can I find the promised note?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010May/0022.html

3.:
15.8.2 Light source 'feDistantLight'
definition of azimuth, elevation?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Jul/0102.html

4.:
type of feFunc*
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Jun/0140.html

5.:
marker direction
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010May/0025.html
If not intended to be defined already in 1.1 second edition,
it could be helpful for authors to explictly note, that the
behaviour is undefined as already for some other issues...

Best wishes

Olaf