New SVG Tests for 1.1 2nd Edition

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:20:32 +0000
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

As a part of our continuing effort to improve the SVG Test Suites for 1.1 2nd edition, we have just submitted the following 15 tests for review.  As mentioned in the teleconferences our desire here is to continue to balance the tests suite to more accurately reflect the number of requirements per chapter.  This will be an ongoing effort on our side with the intention of helping vendors provide in concert an interoperable feature set for the developer community.

coords-transformattr-03-f.svg
coords-transformattr-04-f.svg
coords-transformattr-05-f.svg
painting-control-05-f.svg