Re: SVG 1.1 XSD

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 10:55:54 PM, Patrick wrote:

PD> In our exploration of the SVG assets, we didn't find any XSD for
PD> SVG 1.1.  We took a first crack at this (with acknowledgements to
PD> Chris Lilley) to see if it is useful to others.  The XSD is attached.

Thanks! Is this auto-converted from the DTD, or some other method?

It may be useful to make another one once SVG 1.1 second edition is published, as I believe there were a couple of DTD bugfixes in the errata.

PD> I'm not sure of the preferred method of delivery or format so
PD> forgive me if I got anything wrong here or if this asset already exists.

This way is fine.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG