Landing of SVG 1.1 SE and freezing of previous version's absolute links

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:34:18 +0100
To: SVG WG <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

As SVG 1.1 Second Edition is landing, it might be necessary to freeze
the previous version's absolute links...?

I've bumped at one such case yesterday, in "Appendix E: ECMAScript
Language Binding" [1]: the link currently there [2] (which currently
is displaying an HTTP 404 error page) should intuitively be reworked
to reflect the frozen specification version absolute link [3].

While browsing through even older versions of the specification, link
rework seems to have occurred (for example, the same section [4] in
20021115 version holds a link to the expected location [5]).

Probably other similar links (for example, "Appendix D: Java Language
Binding" [6]) need to be reworked as well. I haven't found an easy way
to check for (potential) remaining cases.

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/escript.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/ecmascript-binding.html