Property inheritance and the 'clipPath' element

From: Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 13:13:43 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org, patd@microsoft.com

The reason that

only works in IE is that the colour that is returned is "rgb(0, 0, 255)" by
firefox rather than "blue". Clearly this is the same rgb colour and as far
as I am aware getComputedStyle is allowed to return colours in either

Can you fix the test so that it works when getComputedStyle returns an rgb
colour? Or alternatively point me to where it is specified that
getComputedStyle cannot return an rgb colour in this case.

Best regards