Re: Minutes, 26 September 2009 SVG WG F2F - Day 1

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:55:22 +1000
To: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au
Cc: www-svg@w3.org, public-svg-wg@w3.org
It's not clear to me what was resolved about SVG Fonts, in particular the
issue of cloning vs patterns. It sounds like people want 'stroke' and 'fill'
properties on <text> to apply to the arbitrary SVG content of a glyph? I
honestly don't think that's possible to do in a sane way that works in
general.

Rob
53:5-6]