WG: SVG in SVG

From: Lichtenberger, Christian <christian.lichtenberger@etm.at>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:31:08 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello

Now it is not possible to use one SVG in a other SVG in a case of making a instace of it and changeing attributes.

I don't see a way to do this now only with SVG.

In my opinion this could work similar like:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xslt-19991116#section-Combining-Stylesheets

It must be possible to change attributes of the original.

Also helpful would be a event "attributeChanged".

Could you please discuss this to get part of the specification.
Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian

PS: I hope this email address is the right place to join it.