Re: filterRes

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:21:15 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

another problem I observed for filterRes comparing the behaviour
of Opera and the adobe plugin is, what happens ich non-integers
are noted as attribute values.
Because filterRes is specified to be of the type
such values as '0.5' or '4.2 4.8' are possible,
however the interpretation seems to be undefined
or is different in viewers. Opera seems to round
down non-integers, the adobe plugin rounds to
the nearest integer (I did not look into detail for
the case integer+0.5). This results in different
effects especially within animation to fade in/out
objects by changing the filterRes to small
numbers (continuously).

Best wishes