Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments on Last Call WD of SVG T1.2 (ISSUE-2131)

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:26:13 +1100
To: cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Cyril,

Cyril Concolato wrote:
> * section 5.1.2 The 'svg' element
> The syntax for baseProfile is ambiguous, it says: baseProfile =
> "profile-name"   But "profile-name" is not allowed value. Replace it
> with: baseProfile = "none" | "full" | "basic" | "tiny"

The SVG Working Group discussed this issue and we agreed that it was ambiguous.
As a result, we decided to use the wording you have suggested.

The wording for Section 5.1.2 "The 'svg' element" has been fixed in the master
version of the specification [1] and will be incorporated in the next publication.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience if the change is satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso