Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments on Last Call WD of SVG T1.2

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:31:19 -0400
To: cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi, Cyril-

Thanks for your detailed comments.  I have split them up and entered
them into our Issue Tracker individually as the following issue numbers:

* ISSUE-2125
* ISSUE-2126
* ISSUE-2127
* ISSUE-2128
* ISSUE-2129
* ISSUE-2130
* ISSUE-2131
* ISSUE-2132
* ISSUE-2133
* ISSUE-2134
* ISSUE-2135
* ISSUE-2136
* ISSUE-2137
* ISSUE-2138
* ISSUE-2139
* ISSUE-2140
* ISSUE-2141
* ISSUE-2142
* ISSUE-2143
* ISSUE-2144
* ISSUE-2145
* ISSUE-2146
* ISSUE-2147
* ISSUE-2148
* ISSUE-2149
* ISSUE-2150
* ISSUE-2151

You can track the disposition of all your comments here:
 http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/

The SVG WG will address all of these comments, and get back to you as
soon as possible with responses for each.

Regards-
-Doug