Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments and suggestions, mainly regarding the Linking section

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:28:02 -0400
To: Helder Magalhães <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
CC: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Helder-

Thanks for your detailed comments.  I have split them up and entered
them into our Issue Tracker individually as the following issue numbers:

* ISSUE-2115
* ISSUE-2116
* ISSUE-2117
* ISSUE-2118
* ISSUE-2119
* ISSUE-2120
* ISSUE-2121
* ISSUE-2122
* ISSUE-2123

You can track the disposition of all your comments here:
 http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/

The SVG WG will address all of these comments, and get back to you as
soon as possible with responses for each.

Regards-
-Doug