Re: SVGt1.2: Text Box

From: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:30:10 +0000
Cc: www-svg List <www-svg@w3.org>
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>

you're making the erroneous assumption that there's support for html.
in many cases there isn't.

it's apparent that XForms is not currently available and hence as
described, it seems the user will require an action with method  as a
minimum to communicate.

Jonathan Chetwynd

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

On 17 Mar 2008, at 18:15, David Woolley wrote:

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:
> which is simple to understand does not provide anything similar to:
> html form: action or method, which aywk do not require script.
>  and it is in this sense that I feel the SVGt1.2 spec is not
> acceptable.

Wasn't the design philosophy of SVG the XML one, i.e. you mix namespaces
to get non-graphical features.  I'm not sure if XFORMS is concrete
enough, but otherwise one would use actual HTML forms.