Please Don't Cross-Post (was: SVGt1.2: Text Box)

Hi, Jonathan-

David Woolley wrote (on 3/17/08 2:15 PM):
> (This is a second attempt, for www-svg, as I mistyped it first time.
> Note that the yahoo groups cross post is a closed group and failed.  I'm
> still waiting to see what happens to the webapi one.  Cross-posting
> email is not a good idea.)

David is absolutely right.  Please stop cross-posting messages between
groups with different policies.  It means that only someone who is
subscribed to all the lists can see, track, or contribute to the thread.
  If you must cross-post, BCC the other lists, and use only one list for
the thread.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI