SVG Tiny schema

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:06:33 +0900
To: www-svg@w3.org
CC: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org

(send again now to www-svg)

Hello SVG Working Group,

I started working on the usage of ITS 1.0 in SVG Tiny and downloaded the
dated schema linked from
The driver schema Tiny-1.2rng gives me the following error message:

Position: 164:25
Beschreibung: conflicting ID-types for attribute "id" of element "g"
from namespace "http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"

Also, Tiny-1.2.nvdl seems not to be valid, I get
Position: 22:17
Beschreibung: element "mode" from namespace
"http://purl.oclc.org/dsdl/nvdl/ns/structure/1.0" not allowed in this

The latter is maybe due to the (by that time draft) version of NVDL used
for Tiny-1.2.nvdl

Do you have different schemas available, or could tell me what I did wrong?

Many thanks,