Re: dilemma of cache: two types of image

Hi, Jonathan-

Oops, and one more thing... as a developer, I suggest that you not ask
developers these questions.  Developers are notoriously bad at UI
design.  Ask a graphics designer with experience in UI work.  Put
together a bunch of options, and try them out on a selection of users.
Ask them what they think the symbol means, and don't ask leading
questions, or you'll skew your results.

Regards-
-Doug