Re: Devices XML

Felipe Sanches wrote:
> I probably do not have an answer for you, but I think it would be good
> if you could ellaborate more on it.
> Can you describe in more detail what you are looking for? Maybe that

I think he is looking for a tool that implements rubber band lines, like
  electronic schematic capture programs.  Although I haven't used it
myself, one of the troff family (PIC
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pic_language&oldid=205008772>)
did this from a textual description, and I'm told that Visio does it
from a WYSIWYG perspective.

PCB layout tools also do it, but in terms of images of circuit pads
rather than symbols representing them.

(I think this sort think is operating more at the sort of level that
Jonathon wants.)

--
David Woolley