Re: how to indicate symbols that metamorph?

David,

in addition, In realise I should perhaps have added...

that's one of the primary reasons for developing a microformat.
something smaller, that is SVG, and enables actual practice to help
development.
after a decade there is afaik no simple and easy to use SVG authoring
tool.

yet I think you already agree that the demonstration of copy and paste
with <use> remote presents queries that may only be resolved through
extensive testing.
rather than cogitation...

there are numerous other 'usability-accessibility' issues that could
have been grasped, had users authoring requirements been considered
and included from the first.

and as I say a stab at anwsering the subject graphically, might be
appreciate by all...

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com