Re: how to indicate symbols that metamorph?

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 15:17:56 +0100
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> that's one of the primary reasons for developing a microformat.

I don't think you mean a microformat.  A microformat is used as part of
a larger document, and is either something outside the basic syntax,
e.g. ISO format date strings, or stylised used of the standard syntax.

What you actually want is a lightweight language for the whole document.
  You seem to think of that as a subset of SVG, but I think it actually
would need to include structures that are too high level to belong in SVG.

--
David Woolley