Re: Applying SVG properties to non-SVG content

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:49:03 +0200
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>

On Jul 12, 2008, at 01:08 , Doug Schepers wrote:
> From a logistical point of view, the obvious time and place to
> continue this discussion is at the TPAC in October.

Do we know if the primary players will be attending it? If not, it
might not be worth waiting :)

> Personally, I see this as a high priority.  I think it should be
> started in a timeframe that allows Mozilla, Opera, and Safari to
> include this in upcoming product releases.
>
> CDF WG might be a good place for this to be specified, or we could
> form a new joint Task Force.

Isn't there some form of contradiction between declaring something to
be high priority and suggesting that the CDF WG might do it?

PS: I believe I'm still waiting for an answer Doug!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/