(unknown charset) Re: Paradigm examples of structure in SVG

From: (unknown charset) ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:23:45 +0000
Cc: (unknown charset) www-svg@w3.org
To: (unknown charset) Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>

Olaf

 >>I think, we have to write some good examples.

please now produce examples we can discuss.
you've evidently already taken the time to consider the issue.

I've created a few and should also add Chaals' diagrams for example:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/#Graphics
they are all rather similar, but form a good start.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

I think, we have to write some good examples.