SVG in Acid3! (was: [Fwd: ACID3 test submissions])

Hi, Folks-

Just so you know, our efforts paid off.  Hixie accepted our tests, and
SVG will be in slots  70-74 (or 75) of the Acid3 test.  I think this
will be a great win for interoperability, and nice acknowledgment that
SVG is a first-class citizen of Web architecture.  Thanks again to
everyone who contributed to the tests and to the conversation, and to
Ian Hickson for putting the tests in (and for driving Acid3 in general).

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI