Re: direct link to latest version of S. Pieters' ARIA Proposal

Hi Doug,

I'm trying to think of some use cases for @role to help me understand
it's purpose better.

So as far as I can tell 'roles' are specified on elements and it kind of
categorises them? right?

If the above is correct, then I guess this gives implementations the
option to treat elements in a certain way according to their 'role'?

Or again if the above is correct, a use case would be having an XSLT to
remove all of the elements that have 'navigation' 'role' when printing?

Is my understanding correct... or have missed the boat completely?

Thanks,

Anthony