Re: Can i specify a rectangle within an image tag in a svg file

From: Mustafizur Rahaman <mustaf.here@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:37:53 +0530
To: "~:'' ありがとうございました。" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: (wrong string) m" <ed@opera.com>
Oh Ok..The below is the Opera version i was using.
Version 9.21
Build 8776
Platform Win32
System Windows XP
Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.5
XHTML+Voice Plug-in not loaded
So, then based on Eric's response should we consider that the correct
behavior would ne *NOT to render that rectangle?*

Regs,
Mustaf