Re: 30th anniversary of Star Wars

Yes, that's exactly my point. I just wanted to mention, that there would
be use cases for this kind of transformation.

Actually, I think that shouldn't be done by @transform. I thought more
of a filter or a mask, that one could apply. E.g.,

<boundingBoxMap id="map">
    <path d="some path, where the first M maps to the left upper corner
of the bounding box" />
</bBM>

<path d="..." bounding-box-map="url(#map)" />

I haven't thought of the concrete realisation, I just wanted to raise
the topic.

Best
Manuel