Re: [Inkscape-user] Equivalent to Illustrator's Gradient Mesh?

From: Alexander Adam <adam@emiasys.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:17:23 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

>M> and the other mesh gradient types can be simulated in terms of them
>without too much expense.

>M> -mental

>The other things we need are:

>- one or two rendering implemnentors interested in doing this
>- at least one authoring tool that generates it
>and some work on how to present authoring such a construct to the user.

We'd be more than willing do this as an experimental Feature within Renesis
as a Player and a design feature in our authoring tool if you give us some
drafts when ready.

Alexander Adam
--
Emia Systems

Renesis SVG Player Technology:
http://www.emiasys.NET

Main office:
Mühlenweg 10, 94469 Deggendorf, Germany

Secondary office:
Dorfstrasse 3, 93083 Scharmassing, Germany

Tel:              +49 9401 60 57 0-0
Web:              http://www.emiasys.com
Steuernummer:     108/200/10308
Gerichtsstandort: 94469 Deggendorf