Re: opacity, animate and mask

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:49:07 +0100
To: SVG List <www-svg@w3.org>

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:
  Doug,

> please could you provide an example to substantiate your assertion that:
> "there would be no way to achieve certain effects"

That appears to be a request to prove the negative, which is generally
impossible.

Personally, I see no fundamental logic that dictates that your way is
better, and I think you are failing to consider that many people might
want to disable events before total transparency was achieved
--
David Woolley