uDOM Inconsistencies

From: Alexander Adam <adam@emiasys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:19:06 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

As mentioned in previous mail we're working on our Renesis Player.
The following inconsistencies has been discovered with the current uDOM IDL:

- DOMObject is typedef'd as dom::DOMObject but in the included module dom
there is no DOMObject so it seems this was taken from DOM3 and by this, the
uDOM is not independant from DOM3?

- Missing consistency -- The connection interface correctly inherits from
EventTarget, but the forthcoming Timer interface inherits from
events::EventTarget?

Regards

Alexander Adam
--