RE: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-9 listening to document events

Hello all,

I also had the same requirement, but haven't yet managed to convince others,
and so get it into the new version of XML Events. :)

However, one thing that does strike me is that if we agree that observer
becomes a URI then this could just fall out by using an empty @observer
value. Is that the kind of solution others were thinking of?

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO