Re: [SVGMobile12] A.6.3 Connection

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 18:40:21 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

On Tue, 09 May 2006 18:35:37 +0200, Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
wrote:
> The plan that the SVG WG has is to wait for the WebAPI WG to produce a
> specification covering connection, and refer to that when it is
> available.

Why do you need to refer to it? Similar with XML Events, I don't really
understand why the SVG specification would need to require all these
additional specifications to be implemented.

Well, the only reason I can see is that authors would know exactly what
they can expect on a client, except they can't.

(And why do people refer to it as WebAPI WG while it is the Web APIs WG?
Just to &btw;? :-))

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>