Re: [SVGMobile12] A.6.3 Connection

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:35:37 +0200
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>

Hi Jonathan,

On Jan 27, 2006, at 19:14, Jonathan Watt wrote:
> I'd like to request the socket level elements of SVG 1.2 Tiny are
> removed and it is left to the webapps WG to investigate and spec.
> out sockets.

The plan that the SVG WG has is to wait for the WebAPI WG to produce
a specification covering connection, and refer to that when it is

Thank you very much for your comments, please let us know shortly if
this does not address your comments.

Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist
    Expway, http://expway.com/