Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: 'line-increment' redundant

On Mar 21, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Thanks!!!
>
> We will note your outstanding dissent, along with the fact that
> this is
> the number one requested feature from SVG users and is widely liked by
> SVG implementors and generators of server-side customized content.

I would like my dissent on adding an incompatible model for wrapping
text noted as well, as an implementor of an HTML+SVG CDI
implementation. Having two totally separate models for text wrapping
is bad for browser-hosted implementations, bad for semantic analysis
of text by search engines, and contrary to the AWWW requirement of
orthogonal specifications. Please make sure this is registered as a
Formal Objection, in case it is necessary to say the magic words.

Regards,
Maciej