Re: SVGT 1.2: <image> does not support SVG

From: Ola Andersson <Ola.Andersson@ikivo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:35:24 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, <eseidel@apple.com>

Hi Eric,
It would probably not be hard to support svg as an image type but we
prefer to use <image> only for still raster images and use <animation>
for animated vector graphics sine this is in line with SMIL and makes a
nice and clean separation between the two media types.
Thanks for the review
/The svg wg