Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: Conformance to uDOM

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:08:44 +0100
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Ian,

this is an official response to your comment at: http://lists.w3.org/
Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0301.html.

The parts of the uDOM that were subsetted from the DOM 3
specifications are now clearly defined by reference, indicating for
each one which parts of those specifications are required, that
implementations are allowed to support more, and not copying or
rephrasing any of the original text. We have not separated these two
into two different appendices as we believe that the parts that are
by reference are clear enough (they are, however, within different
sections of the same appendix).

Thank you for your thorough review, please let us know shortly if
this does not address your concern.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist