Re: SVG12: charmod note

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:26:02 +0100
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
>
>> Well, you tell me why SVG Tiny 1.2 does not conform to the Character
>> Model for the World Wide Web 1.0: Fundamentals Recommendation and why
>> the Working Group failed to formally address my comment to change that
>> and I'll tell you...
>
>Please list the specific lack of conformance that you have in mind.

I would not know what to add to the clarification I've already provided
when asked in response to the comment the Working Group still has not
formally addressed as far as I can tell. Please explain in detail what
is unclear about the conformance requirements, my review comment, and
the clarification I've provided.