Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: use of xml:space for whitespace

From: Andrew Emmons <aemmons@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:19:54 -0400
To: <www-svg@w3.org>, <mjs@apple.com>

Hello Maciej,

*Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>Therefore, I formally rquest that the SVG working group coordinate
>with other WGs to harmonize whitespace behavior with other W3C
>languages for SVG 1.2.

Thank you very much for your comments on this issue. Although harmonization of whitespace behavior is a valid goal, the working group will look into this in a future spec.

All the best,
Andrew, on behalf of the SVG working group.

Andrew Emmons
Software Architect
SVGT Player
Open Text Corporation, BitFlash Division
515 Legget Drive, Suite 300
Ottawa ON K2K 3G4

Tel: 613.599.9335 ext.3248
Fax: 613.599.9177