Re: Scaling SVG to fit in html tables

From: nscharfe (sent by Nabble.com) <lists@nabble.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org

I am still a little bit unclear of exactly what needs to be done. I think
everything is good to go on the html/css side, and I have set a viewbox etc
on the svg side and it is not working how I would expect.   I have put up a
sample of what I am doing at:

www.stanford.edu/~nscharfe/test.html

I will be programmatically generating the svg files and I need them to all
be scaled to fit in the size of the <td> it is in.  In the example I posted,
I fiddled w/ the viewbox to get it to fit into the <td>. However, the svg
files  will be of arbitrary size and so the settings I have used will not
work for all svgs.  Are there viewbox settings that I can use that will work
for any arbitrary svg?

I hope this all makes sense and I really appreciate any help you can offer.

thanks,
nate
Sent from the w3.org - www-svg forum at Nabble.com.