Scaling SVG to fit in html tables

From: nscharfe (sent by Nabble.com) <lists@nabble.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org

I am embedding varous SVG files into an html table using an <embed> tag. I am
unable to scale the images appropriately so that they fit exactly in the
height of the embed to 100%, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help on this topic is greatly appreciated.
Sent from the w3.org - www-svg forum at Nabble.com.