Re: SVG12: mediaCharacterEncoding and mediaContentEncodings

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>BH>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/struct.html requires
>BH> that mediaCharacterEncoding and mediaContentEncodings are specified if
>BH> mediaSize is specified aswell. This does not seem to make much sense if
>BH> the prefetch element uses same-document references as the implementation
>BH> would already know character encoding and content encodings (if any).
>BH> Please change the draft such that these are not required in this case.
>
>We agree and have made the change you suggest. Please let us know within
>two weeks if this does not satisfy your comment.

For "mediaContentEncodings" the latest draft states "Tools that produce
SVG must include this attribute if they specify the 'mediaSize'
attribute and the Content-Encoding is other than the identity encoding."
It is unclear to me what this sentence means, but it seems clear that
the original problem still exists.