Re: SVG12: DOM-based animation

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:07:43 +0200
To: "Andrew Sledd" <Andrew.Sledd@ikivo.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

* Andrew Sledd wrote:
>This is the reply to your Last Call comment SVG12: DOM-based animation.

The new text looks okay, thanks. You might want to spend some time with
additional cleanup, such as replacing tabs by spaces, to make it more
readable. Oh, actually, as I understand it there is no "timer" event
anymore, it's now called "SVGTimer", so the example still won't work.
I trust you will take care of that aswell.