Re: SVG12: DOM-based animation

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:07:43 +0200
To: "Andrew Sledd" <Andrew.Sledd@ikivo.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

* Andrew Sledd wrote:
>This is the reply to your Last Call comment SVG12: DOM-based animation.
>[...]

The new text looks okay, thanks. You might want to spend some time with
additional cleanup, such as replacing tabs by spaces, to make it more
readable. Oh, actually, as I understand it there is no "timer" event
anymore, it's now called "SVGTimer", so the example still won't work.
I trust you will take care of that aswell.