Re: SVG12: A.7.18 ownerDocument attribute

* Nandini Ramani wrote:
>The example has been fixed so that there is no use of "my". We have replaced
>"MyListener" with "SVGHandler" in appropriate places. Additionally, we have
>made a request to SUN to register the "java-archive" media type.
>This addresses all your issues with A.7.18.

The media type remains unregistered and I am not aware of any effort to
get it registered. It is incorrect to encourage or require use or imple-
mentation of unregistered media types in W3C Technical Reports, yet the
latest draft continues to do exactly that. As this is not acceptable to
me, your response does not address my concern.