RE: [SVGMobile12] parseXML method needs clarification

From: Andrew Emmons <aemmons@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:56:49 -0400
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello Boris,

*Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> What's the definition of "unsupported node type"?  I don't see one in
> the specification.

The concept of "supported Node types" is introduced in the Node section (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html#dom::Node) of the uDOM appendix. The implementation must support at least Document and Element node types, but is not restricted to these.

Thanks for your comment. For clarity, we will add a definition for this and link to it in the exception description.

Kind regards,
Andrew