Re: SVG12: namespace'd events vs animation

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:58:41 +0200
To: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

* Erik Dahlström wrote:
>The interactivity chapter has been updated, the events in the table are
>not namespaced anymore. Some more details can be found in
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2006Jul/0033.html.

SVG Tiny 1.2 must allow use of event types in a namespace whereever it
allows use of event types not within a namespace to ensure that anyone
coming up with new event types can make an informed decision which ex-
tension scheme to use; there is no technical reason to make event types
in a namespace second class event types. So, no, your response, which
does not really discuss my concern, does not address my concern.